Posted by Julie Armold on 5/17/2020 to
Signs and symptoms of depression
Depression can effect people in many ways including your physical health. The symptoms Can vary from person to person. but there are some common signs and symptoms. It’s important to remember that these symptoms can be part of life’s normal lows. But the more symptoms you have, the stronger they are, the longer they last it is more likely that you are dealing with depression.
These are some of the signs and symptoms:
- Loss of interest in daily activities.
- Feelings of helplessness and hopelessness
- You don’t care anymore about former hobbies, pastimes, social activities, or sex.
- You’ve lost your ability to feel joy and pleasure.
- Appetite or weight changes. Significant weight loss or weight gain, a change of more than 5% of body weight in a month.
- Sleep changes. Either insomnia, especially waking in the early hours of the morning, or oversleeping.Anger or irritability.
- Feeling agitated, restless, or even violent.
- Your tolerance level is low, your temper short, and everything and everyone gets on your nerves.
- Loss of energy.
- Feeling fatigued, sluggish, and physically drained.
- Your whole body may feel heavy, and even small tasks are exhausting or take longer to complete.
- Strong feelings of worthlessness or guilt.
- You harshly criticize yourself for perceived faults and mistakes.
- Reckless behavior.
- You engage in escapist behavior such as substance abuse, compulsive gambling, reckless driving, or dangerous sports.
- Concentration problems.
- Trouble focusing, making decisions, or remembering things.
- Unexplained aches and pains.
- An increase in physical complaints such as headaches, back pain, aching muscles, and stomach pain
Copyright CBD N Stuff LLC. All Rights Reserved. by 3dcart Hosted Ecommerce.